At EGY-Waste & Recycling Expo we are looking to maximize the Return on Investment (ROI) for all participants (Exhibitors & Visitors) and this is achieved by the following tactics:
- Holding major targeted integrated media and promotional campaigns (national and international):
* Identifying our audience, analyzing interest trends to create an efficient marketing plan
* Focus on Digital marketing through advertising on waste specialized websites, international recycling events websites, online trade magazines, etc…,
* Egypt’s key newspaper (Al- Ahram Daily Newspaper, Alborsa), Gulf specialized magazines, International environmental magazines, trade magazines such as Stream, World of Packaging and many guides such as Egydir, the Egyptian Industrial Guide etc…,
* Radio advertising and promotional campaign such as Radio Misr in premium times.
* Press Releases
* Social media advertisement campaigns using Facebook, E-mail Shots, twitter, etc…
* Sending digital invitations to potential buyers.
* Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
* Outdoor marketing campaigns
- International agents and representatives that support in promoting our event internationally
- Agreements with international agents and representatives that support in promoting our event internationally informing international trade offices partners via our foreign representatives abroad to support in attracting both exhibitors and visitors
- Direct mailing to 10,000 plus trade visitor invitations to potential visitors from Egypt & the MEA region.
- Providing different sponsorship packages that suits different budgets to brand our sponsors.
- Personal visits to key customers and industrial centers.
- Investing the existing governmental bodiescontribution and support in the event to encourage their affiliates to attend or visit the exhibition.
- Diversity in exhibitors leads to attracting different visitor types
- Facilitate transportation from and to the exhibition venue with the support of our sponsors
- The existence and contribution of financing organizations supports in attracting visitors
- Contribution of entrepreneurs, NGO’s and startups in the exhibition expands the segments of visitors interests
- Investing our relationships with the governmental bodies media offices in supporting the exhibition which leads to increasing the visitors flow